You and your fellow graduands have the opportunity to wear graduation gowns to the ceremony. While this is not compulsory, the vast majority of our graduands wear gowns.
On arrival, CVQO staff will direct you to the robing and photography studio to collect your robe and have any pre-ordered photographs taken. Members of Ede & Ravenscroft staff will be on hand to help you robe.
Gowns should be ordered from Ede & Ravenscroft either online here or by calling the Ede and Ravenscroft call centre on 01223 861 854.
How to order a gown
- Visit Ede and Ravenscroft online here
- Type ‘CVQO’ in the search box
- Click 'submit' and choose the CVQO Graduation event
- Choose your award level from the drop down listings
- Follow the instructions to hire a gown and enter your size details
- Print the order confirmation and bring with you on the day
There is no dress code for your guests but as the ceremony is a formal occasion, we recommend all guests wear smart dress.